Here at NimbusPoint we are always on the look out for talented individuals. How would you like to come and work for a successful Salesforce Partner in the North, where you are challenged everyday and work alongside a passionate and fun team?
Our success is driven by our people, who are constantly thriving to deliver successful projects to our happy customers. In return NimbusPoint offers a competitive salary, a clear career path, bonuses and an environment where you can be yourself and are rewarded on your successes!
Sound good then look at the typical roles we recruit for. To apply please send us your CV and covering letter.
NimbusPoint Consulting is looking to recruit Graduates and Juniors to train as CRM Consultants. We specialise in delivering solutions to a wide range of customers in many verticals on Salesforce, the world’s #1 Cloud CRM platform. Our focus is to deliver exceptional customer value, driving forward and implementing customer cloud strategy on the Salesforce platform.
Located in Leeds, with additional services delivered from the Midlands into London, we are experts in delivering all aspects of the Salesforce platform.
Role & Responsibilities
Working as a Junior Consultant, based out of our Leeds Office, you will learn to deliver training on the Salesforce CRM platform, configuring and building out customer business processes.
You will work alongside senior staff, carrying out workshops, requirements gathering, configuration and delivering training to customers.
With ambitious plans, you will be given the opportunity to grow with the business and become a future leader within the company. NimbusPoint provides a clear career structure and path with attractive pay scale to help staff with ambition to thrive in a successful career.
- Requirements Gathering
- Business Analysis
- Data Modelling
- Data Loading
- Designing Salesforce Solutions
- Configuring the Solution
- Delivering Training
- Enthusiastic, professional, confident and be willing to learn new technologies and skills
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous client projects
- Looking to grow with the business and become a future leader within the businessTechnical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
- Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
Willing to train and become a certified Salesforce Consultant
Education and Required Experience:
- Degree subject in Computing, Information Technology or related subjects preferred, but degrees from other areas welcome
- Located and able to work in the United Kingdom
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience of Databases and using Excel an advantage
- Experience with other CRM software a plus
- Not eligible for visa sponsorship
- Experience may have been gained from your studies
Package & Benefits:
- Clear defined Career Path
- Fruit and Snacks in the office
- Subsidised Social every 2 months chosen by employees
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Review
- Discretionary Bonus
- 22 Days Annual Holiday